Summary Detailed Notes Preparation for Interim Exam #1 (course: Introductory Psychology and Cognition)
Detailed notes on the first 8 chapters of Introductory Psychology and Cognition which are the content for the first interim exam at the University of Amsterdam for the Bachelor of Psychology. The content of the notes is a combination of both lecture notes and book notes (Psychology, Gray & Bjorklund, 8th edition).
1. Foundations for the Study of Psychology
2. Methods of Psychology
3. Genetic and Evolutionary Foundations of Behaviour
4. Basic Processes of Learning
5. The Neural Control of Behaviour
6. Mechanisms of Motivation of Behaviour
7. The Psychology of Vision
8. Memory, Attention and Consciousness
These notes present an advantage over other similar sources as they make use of bulletpoints and tables, making it much easier to focus and remember than simple plain text. Also, the notes make use of bold, italicised and colourful text, giving the reader an excellent overview of the important keywords and definitions.